§ 1 Name and registered office
1. The association founded on March 6th, 2022 has the following name: MMS Humanitas.
2. The association should be entered in the register of associations. From the time of registration, the association carries the addition "e.V.".
3. The association is based in Hochstraße 15, 54636 Seffern.
4. The association's financial year is the calendar year.
§ 2 Purpose of the association
1. The association pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of the section "Tax-privileged purposes" of the German Fiscal Code (AO).
2. The purpose of the association is to promote civic engagement in favor of non-profit, charitable and church purposes within the meaning of Section 52 Paragraph 2 No. 25 AO.
3. The purpose of the statutes is realized in particular through the following activities:
Humanitarian aid for people and animals in need
4. The association is selflessly active and does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.
5. Funds of the association may only be used for statutory purposes. The members do not receive any allowances from the funds of the association.
6. Furthermore, no person may be favored by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or by disproportionately high remuneration.
§ 3 Selfless activity
The association does not pursue any self-financing purposes.
§ 4 Use of Funds
All funds of the association may only be used for the purpose specified in these statutes. Donations or profit shares of the association to members of the association are excluded.
§ 5 Prohibition and privileges
Benefits to persons in the form of expenses or disproportionately high remuneration,
that are alien to the purpose of the association are excluded.
§ 6 Acquisition and Termination of Membership
1. Only natural persons can become members of the association.
2. Membership must be applied for in writing. The Executive Board decides on their admission. In the case of minors, the legal representatives must submit the application for admission.
3. Members may withdraw from the association subject to a deadline.
The deadline is: 3 months.
4. Members whose behavior grossly violates the interests of the association can be expelled from the association. The General Assembly decides on the exclusion of the affected members.
5. Membership ends with the death of the member or with the termination of membership.
6. The resigned or expelled member has no claim against the association's assets.
§ 7 Rights and duties of the members
1. Each member is obliged to observe and comply with the provisions of these association statutes and the association regulations.
2. Each member is obliged to observe the purpose of the association, to promote the interests of the association and, as far as is in his power, to support the life of the association through his cooperation.
3. Every member may take part in the general meeting.
4. Each member has the same right to vote and vote in the general assembly.
5. Absent members can also exercise their voting and election rights by postal voting or comparable, secure electronic voting methods.
6. Every member has the right to use and participate in the association's facilities
attend club events.
§ 8 Contributions
Association members are obliged to pay membership fees.
The amount and due date of the association fees are determined by the general assembly.